Wednesday, July 3, 2013

GOAL IN MY LIFE



GOAL IN THE NEXT TWO YEARS
  1. I want to be a volunteer in a small or large disaster
  2. I want to try to be a teacher in a remote village
  3. I want to occasionally watch the big bang concert
  4. I want to occasionally watch the 2ne1 concert
  5. I want to occasionally watch the concert of The Script
  6. Good in English language and can communication with foreign people very well
  7. Raise money to buy ipad
  8. I would like to enter the world of work
  9. I want to make event which social education in campus
  10. I want to change myself to be better
  11. I want to travelling to South Korean, Japan, English and many country

LONG TERM GOAL IN THE NEXT FIVE YEARS
  1. Get graduate cum laude and make my parents proud to me
  2. Prepare myself to world of work
  3. I want to build a busniness which different with other people and and can be a great business that create jobs
  4. Raise money to my future
  5. Build a big business and become career woman
  6. Build an orphanage, nursing homes, home reading
  7. And get someone special to my life
  8. I want to become CEO of management event like concert, wedding organizer, and many others
  9. I want to continue my study to doctorate in overseas

WHAT YOU HAVE PREPAID TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
  1. Looking and observation to some business which success or unsuccessful from other people
  2. Learn how to start a business from an expert
  3. Join social group in order to help someone need
  4. Expanding the network of friends from all walks of life
  5. Spent the cost of school
  6. Graduated quickly
  7. spent a lot of time

WHAT WILL YOU DO TO ACHIEVE YOUR LONG TERM
  1. Study hard and focus
  2. Don’t give up with everything make me down
  3. Start looking to make a business
  4. Many learn from experience business other people
  5. Searching many jobs to my experience work
  6. Raise money to watch concert of my idol
  7. attended many seminars and training on business or ceo
  8. Browsing internet about everything of business and management that good


0 komentar:

Post a Comment